Amy Mumma at URBAN Enoteca -- Save the Date!
May 5, 2011Amy Mumma, director and founder of Central Washington University's World Wine Program is the featured speaker at URBAN Enoteca's food and wine pairing luncheon on Thursday May 12th between 11:30 and 1:30. If you haven't had the pleasure of hearing Amy before, now is your chance. Hugely entertaining and immensely informative, wine educator Amy Mumma will lead you on a voyage of your palate. (Also, you get the added bonus of visiting Seattle's newest hot spot for wine tasting -- URBAN Enoteca and Seattle's SODO district.
Imagine this menu paired with delectable Washington wines:
Applewood smoked chicken Gnocchi with green olives and pecorino Organic tomato & roasted garlic with aged balsamic Seasonal greens with sherry-Dijon vinaigrette
Ticket price is $30 for the event (unless you are a Sodo Business Association member and the cost is $20). To reserve your spot please either email email@example.com or go to www.urbanenoteca.com and purchase your ticket online.
URBAN Enoteca is located at 4130 1st Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134.
- Book Signing at Garfield Books --PLU
- WineTrails of WA -- 2nd Edition to printer!
- Brian Cantwell Nails Washington Wine Country
- Beyond Tuscany's Hilltop Towns
- Does anyone know where to buy Croatian wine?
- WineTrails of Washington App Ready for Android
- Wine Notes for your listening pleasure
- Shoot, here I thought I'd live forever
- Washington App Nears Launch
- What is the WineTrails guy doing?
- 2011 Sun Valley Wine Auction Gets Big Boost
- Register to get free newsletter!
- Amy Mumma at URBAN Enoteca -- Save the Date!
- 2012 Italy Tour Itinerary and Cost
- Good time at Coyotes in Caldwell!
- Walla Walla -- The App!
- Wine Country goes URBAN
- Sign up for Newsletter
- An Open Letter to Washington State Wineries
- Woodinville Revisited
- Happy Holidays to All!
- E.B. Foote For Sale
- Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps
- Urban Enoteca
- WineTrails Gift Basket -- Sound Easy?
- Walla Walla Revisited
- WineTrails of Walla Walla is Here!
- Wines of the World
- WineTrails Gift Baskets on the Horizon
- Hat's off to Evening Mag!
- Hey, Did You Know...
- Evening Magazine Appearance -- Wed, Oct 13, 7 pm
- WineTrails of Walla Walla -- This Baby is Kicking
- Yakima Valley Here I Come Again!
- Italy Still On My Mind
- On to Yakima Valley
- Italian Wine Touring - Get to Know the Whole Family
- Goodbye Italy..Ciao Ciao
- Mas de la Lionne - Paradise Found
- Europe ... here we come!
- Facebook Video
- Weird Tasting Rooms
- Bend Newspaper Highlights WT of Oregon
- Back from Savor Idaho
- Camaraderie Cellars Bound!
- Working on Walla Walla Book--Furiously!
- New Website -- What do you Think?
- See you at Taste Washington 2010!
- Working on Walla Walla!
- WineTrails of Idaho -- At The Press!
- A Thief in Woodinville: Boycott Fortunato's
- I'm Getting Hitched!
- I am off to PNBA! What's PNBA? you ask -- posted 9/6/2009
- WineTrails of Idaho -- I've Seen the Cover!
- I Woke Up in Chelan!
- WineTrails of Idaho -- Completing the Trilogy
- WineTrails of Oregon - Houston we have lift off!
- WineTrails of Oregon -- Ready for shipment (almost)
- WineTrails of Oregon Goes Into Labor!
- I am head down working on Oregon book!
- Rogue Valley Wine Country -- 100 degees and Delicious!